Dover Company Profile
Dover Windows and Doors (DWD) specializes in supplying premium fenestration to architectural projects throughout the United States and Pacific Rim.
DWD was founded in 1981 as a manufacturer of architectural wood products. DWD has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing window and doors, all made to order with a wide range of possibilities regarding wood species, metal cladding, finishes, glazing and hardware options. DWD manufactures according to American and European standards combining the best of both into technically superior and aesthetically appealing products.
Over the last decade, DWD has started importing and supplying various European metal systems, including MHB thin-frame steel and Sky-Frame aluminum sliding doors. DWD employs about 30 employees. It has a factory location plus office in Harrington, Delaware and an office at Union Square in New York city.
Dover has completed the several projects in Manhattan, including:
- Lafayette Street Commercial Storefront (Landmark project)
- Bank Street Residence (Landmark project)
Currently, Dover has projects underway in Manhattan at:
- Greenwich Street Commercial Storefront (Landmark project)
- Beach Street Residence
- East 68th Street Residence (Landmark project)
- Riverside Drive Residences (Landmark project)
- Rockefeller Center (Landmark project)